Anton Ivanov is a US Navy veteran, real estate investor and entrepreneur with a portfolio of 40 rental units spread out across 4 states. His portfolio generates over $12,000 in monthly passive income, and requires less than 1 hour a week to manage.
Anton is the founder of DealCheck – the leading real estate analysis platform for quickly analyzing and comparing rental properties, flips and commercial buildings. DealCheck is used by over 150,000 real estate investors, agents and professionals worldwide.
Anton is passionate about helping others achieve lasting wealth through real estate investing and is active on many online real estate communities.
Anton has been featured on numerous podcasts and online publications:
Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
Creating Wealth with Jason Hartman
Passive Real Estate Investing
Real Wealth Network
Get Rich Education
The Real Estate CPA
The Land Geek
Real Estate Investing Mastery
Cash Flow Ninja
Cash Flow Hustle
Old Dawg’s Real Estate Investing Network
Before the Millions
Invite Anton for an Interview
Topics Anton can discuss:
- Personal finance and setting up a foundation for a successful real estate career
- How to get started with real estate with limited funds
- How to quickly scale and grow your real estate portfolio
- Putting your portfolio on auto-pilot and freeing up your time
- Entrepreneurship and how to bootstrap a startup as a solo-founder
- Low-cost startup marketing hacks to supercharge your growth
10 interview questions for Anton:
- Why did you decide to start investing in real estate?
- How did you buy your first rental property?
- What made you decide to invest out of state?
- What do you think about turnkey properties?
- How did you grow your portfolio so quickly?
- How do you manage dozens of rentals all across the country?
- What was your biggest mistake and what did you learn from it?
- How do you manage a full-time career, a profitable startup and your real estate portfolio?
- What is DealCheck.io and how is it helping thousands of investors analyze investment properties?
- Do you have any advice for somebody just starting out on their real estate or entrepreneurial journey?